first match of the seasson:
Atletico Madrid VS. Getafe
IF you want to know every thing about this match you will read this post to the end.
- Runners-up last season, Atlético Madrid ended the 2018/19 La Liga (LL) campaign winless in three league games (D2, L1). Both draws saw the home side on the day lead ‘to-nil’ at half-time only to lose the second half.
- Athletic Madrid have won all home meetings against Getafe dating back to 2010 which is an impressive 9 in a row. With them looking to get their season off to a strong start I can't see that run ending here with them winning 8 of their last 9 home games and drawing the other 1.
- Atlético lost just once at home last term, ending their league campaign at the Wanda Metropolitano with six (consecutive) wins in seven. Curiously though, only one of the final five home wins in that sequence saw them lead at half-time.
- Atletico have won four games in a row and they have won 9 of their last 10 unbeaten games against Getafe.
- Atletico Madrid looked good in pre-season. They won almost every game, I think they should be good without Griezmann.
- Getafe travel across the capital winless in five LL away games, but the late effort was always there, as evidenced by the fact that they scored last (and beyond the 70th minute) in three of the final four games within that sequence.
- atletico madrid changed lots of players this summer, many gone some came, one of them is the new young star joao felix, so its a new fresh team full of motivation , expect them to play good football and go high on the table.
- etafe midfielder Mauro Arambarri was the first goalscorer when Getafe last avoided defeat in a LL away game. In fact, they have never lost an away game in which he has netted.
2- Vrsaljko S
who players can not play tonight for Getafe ?
Referee: Cuadra G. (Esp),
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid)